Job Description - Who we are
Aines.ie is the online branch of Aine’s Fashion’s and Lingerie, a large boutique located in Longford town. We have been serving the midlands for over 25 years and personal customer service is key to our success. Our online business has been in operation for 18 months and is expanding month on month.
What is the role?
We are looking for a talented professional who is skilled in both customer service and administration. You will have the responsibility for providing support to our on-floor customer service team and directly interacting with our customers, providing support through a multitude of channels including phone, email, chat and social media. You will also be responsible for the majority of the administrational tasks required to maintain operations on our website, a substantial part of this is coordinating and uploading products to our webstore. This role is for you if you are a diligent individual and passionate about dealing with people.
Excellent opportunity for someone ready to join a growing team, ready to accept responsibility, and learn quickly.
- Experience: 1 year required in similar role
- Hours offered: 30-40 per week
- Monday - Friday
6 month probation period
Principle duties and responsibilities
- Overseeing all product uploads to our website
- Liaising with all stakeholders involved with product upload, outsourced and internal
- Editing product photos using Canva
- Organising photo shoots for products that require in-house photography
- Overseeing all customer orders and deliveries
- Liaising with courier and creating delivery labels
- Handling email to furnish paperwork to accounts.
- Dealing with internal & external customer enquiries/requests
- Ensure that customer queries and issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly
- Replying to all customer reviews
- Liaising with the floor team to ensure customer service requirements and standards are fully met.
Please note although the above is a description of the requirements of the role, as stated in your contract of employment, you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as the Company may require from time to time.
Who are we looking for?
- Customer focused individual who can deal with queries patiently and efficiently.
- Computer literate, have a solid working knowledge of computers and be comfortable in a tech environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Prior customer support experience essential.
- Previous experience with Shopify/web SaaS is an advantage.
- Degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work
- Open to continuous learning and development.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! We will be arranging interviews as soon as possible. Please submit your resume to email@example.com. You can also drop instore to hand in your CV personally and meet our team.