Christmas Retail Assistant
GET TO KNOW US
We are looking for an excellent Sales Assistant with a superior eye for fashion to join us for this busy Christmas season. The role has the potential to evolve into a permanent full time position. The ideal candidate will be proactive, attentive, reliable, approachable, punctual with a strong knowledge of fashion and trends of the season and confident in engaging and styling clients.
The candidate will excel at merchandising, be energetic when fulfilling duties and be a team player. The Christmas period followed by January sale is our busiest time of year and our ideal candidate should be able to multitask while maintaining efficiency.
You will support the store management in building an environment that nurtures excellent customer service, employee development and exceeding customer expectations.
- Experience: 1 year required in retail (preferably high-street fashion)
- Hours offered: Minimum 20hrs / Week
- Flexibility: Available to work Saturdays and available to work Sundays in December
KNOW THE ROLE - Assistant Stylist
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience by proactively engaging with customers.
- Assist customers and maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal by being positive, respectful and helpful to others.
- Maintain internal visual merchandising and standards.
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You understand customer service is our operating priority in-store.
- Demonstrable success gained as a sales assistant, preferably in a high-end/luxury environment.
- Be sales driven with strong selling skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Seeks opportunities to be proactive and anticipate client’s needs.
- Confident and outgoing manner
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you! We will be arranging interview as soon as possible. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also drop instore to hand in your CV personally and meet our team.