26 Jun Summer festival fashion at Aine’s. Is your wardrobe festival ready?
Summer festival fashion at Aine’s. Is your wardrobe festival ready? We are in the thick of summer festival season. There have been loads of great concerts in the last four weeks with many more to come; like Kaleidoscope, Longitude, not to mention our very own Longford Music Festival in a few weeks! https://www.facebook.com/longfordsummerfestival/
Apart from the amazing tunes, festival fashion is a big part of the fun. Here’s a few tips to help you get your festival wardrobe prepared:
1. We all know Ireland is rainy so DON’T forget a cute Hilfiger or Calvin Klein raincoat from Áines, gals.
2. DO pick one statement piece, instead of going with a theme for the entire outfit. Sometimes it’s fun to mix and match styles.
3. DON’T forget your sunscreen, after all there’s nothing worse than having a painful burn while your supposed to be having fun.
4. DO bring a bumbag. They are on-trend and are a godsend to keep all your valuables near at all times!
5. DO pack smart – you can still look fab and be comfy. You will be outdoors for several days, so double check your shoes won’t be painful and that you wear clothes that fit comfortably.
6. Shorts. DO Pack shorts. They are just practical. Layer them with tights to keep the chill at bay. Easy to clean and are surprisingly warm.
Áine’s have everything you need bar the wellies. Pop in to Áine’s right now. We have loads of fun summer fashions to choose from. The Summer Sale has just started – so you can now enjoy up to 50% OFF your summer festival wardrobe!